Excess food. Uncooked meat, fish, Vegetables are refrigerated for storage. Here are some tips to help you do just that. Properly stored, it will last a long time and will not lose its flavor. When the fire goes out and the refrigerator does not cool down, you do not have to throw away your belongings. Zippered airbags are also essential.
1. If you want to store the excess, put it in an airtight bag, flatten it and store it in the refrigerator. Do not let air get into the bag. The wind is the biggest enemy of perishable food.
2. When storing leftovers, write them on a bag. Write down the last day of the deadline. Do not enter the date of storage. Cooked dishes can be refrigerated for 3 months. Reheat and eat.
3. Ginger, which is used in cooking. Onion Coconut milk Put the crumbs in an ice cube tray. It can be stored in the freezer for easy use the next time you cook.
4. Once the meat is ready to be cooked, roll the uncooked meat into small balls, spread out in the pan and refrigerate first. Once frozen, store in an airtight bag. If so, it stays longer.
5. What stays in the refrigerator for how long?
Pork – 1 month
Sausage – 2 months
Fish fillet – 3 months
Finely chopped meat – 4 months
Cut chicken – 6 months
Chicken or grilled chicken – 9 to 12 months